BitMed SLEEP&GO Polygraphs
BITMED SLEEP&GO Polygraphs
The Sleep&Go device is a powerful cardiorespiratory polygraph with 8 standard channels expandable up to 16, depending on the needs of the client.
The Sleep&Go can mix the following signals: respiratory flow (nasal cannula and thermocouple), snoring, CPAP pressure, thoracic effort, abdominal effort, pulseoximetry, beats per minute, plethysmographic wave, limb movement, body position, actigraphy (activity) and EEG, EOG, EMG and/or ECG signals.
The device complies the latest guidelines follow AASM (American Academy of Sleep Medicine) and the GES (Spanish Sleep Group).
- Type III cardiorespiratory polygraph.
- Sturdy, light and comfortable.
- Easy, user friendly operation.
- Color graphics screen.
- MicroSD / MicroSD HC memory card.
- Synchronized digital video option
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Programmable from a PC and the equipment itself.
- Linearized flow wave by the square root for proper identification of apneas, hypopneas and flow restriction.
- On-screen signal quality control.
- Viewing of the signals in real time on the equipment.
- On-screen equipment status information (memory available, battery level, error warnings, sensors connected…).
- Quick user guide for patients.